Celebrations & Field Trips
Let the Celebration Begin!
Disney Youth Programs offers several celebration opportunities for your group—with unique experiences for high school seniors, including Disneyland® Grad Nite at the Disneyland® Resort and Disney Grad Nite H2O at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Disney Youth Tickets takes your class field trip, end-of-season team celebration, faith-based youth group trip or social organization outing to a whole new level at a magical place made for celebrating.
Disneyland® Resort Grad Nite at Disney California Adventure® Park | Celebrations & Field Trips
As a chairperson or chaperone for Grad Nite, you are an integral part of the event experience. To ensure a fun and safe Grad Nite experience, please read the following information carefully.
Download the latest Chaperone e-Newsletter
Pre-Arrival Information: Preparing for the Magic
- Make sure that all chaperones are at least 25 years old. No exceptions.
- Create a roster of first and last names of all students and chaperones attending Grad Nite 2017 along with copies of any other important documentation. We recommend each school/organization conduct a roll call prior to departing to and from Grad Nite.
- Confirm that all students attending Grad Nite are members of your school/organization, are graduating seniors and at least 14 years old.
- It is the responsibility of the school to determine that all students participating in Grad Nite are in good standing prior to arrival. Students who have been recommended for expulsion or who have had serious disciplinary action will not be considered "students in good standing" and therefore should not be permitted to participate in Grad Nite.
- To ensure a smooth arrival process once at the Grad Nite entry point (to be shared at a later date), all schools/organizations should conduct their own thorough security and dress code screening prior to departure and arrival at the Disneyland® Resort.
- Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park hours will be shared on Disneyland.com approximately 6 weeks in advance. Mix-in throughout the day and enjoy the private party in the evening.
- The Grad Nite private party will take place at Disney California Adventure® Park from 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM.
- Have a communication plan for your chaperones and bus drivers regarding arrival and departure plans.
- Download the official Disneyland app to see attraction wait times, browse maps, locate Disney Characters and much more!
PROTECT THE MAGIC – ARRIVAL TIPS
View Event Dress Code Guidelines & Prohibited Items list
- All groups must arrive together through our Grad Nite security screening entry point via school bus, charter bus, large vans, or chaperone driven vehicles.
- If your group is staying at a local hotel and planning to walk to the Grad Nite screening entry point, you may note this on the Chaperone Information Collection site (more information to be emailed to the main contact for each school in March 2017).
- Walk-on path details will be provided only to schools who note that they are staying at a local hotel and walking to the Grad Nite entry point.
- Under no circumstance may a student drive him/herself to Grad NIte 2017.
- Chaperone Information Collection site where the main contact must submit day-of event Chaperone cell phone numbers and group arrival details will begin in March 2017 and is due no later than 1 month prior to your event date.